For Sale: Z06 brackets & Catalytic Converters

New and never used brackets, with banjo bolts, crush washers and hardware. Bought from Rudy. Also have 2 catalytic converters for sale. Never thought I would ever do this, but looks like I am going to be selling the SS. :(

Brackets with hardware $300.00 shipped (Sold)

Catalytic Converters $50.00 shipped

Almost forgot, also have 1 brand new door/tailgate emblem 50.00 shipped (Sold)

Thanks

Chad P.

th_IMG_0437_zpsc20369ef.jpg

Edited by ss silverado24 (see edit history)

Just bought those brackets from Rudy yesterday so just wondering why your selling the SS I couldn't sell mine I always ask just thought they are the only vehicle you can work on yourself with out a krazy compute.

I am selling because I am in the middle of building my house and could use the money for appliances, furniture, etc. Than when I pay off my wife's car, will look into a used BMW M3. I am a big fan of BMW. I always told myself I would never sell the SS I would keep it going so my son could drive it, but things change!! It will be a sad day if/when I sell it.

I am selling because I am in the middle of building my house and could use the money for appliances, furniture, etc. Than when I pay off my wife's car, will look into a used BMW M3. I am a big fan of BMW. I always told myself I would never sell the SS I would keep it going so my son could drive it, but things change!! It will be a sad day if/when I sell it.

hate to hear your selling it, but is understandable