WTB RCSB SS Clone.

bkb5

I've been lurking on the forum for a while enjoying everyone's builds and I'm either going to buy or build a reg. cab ss clone. Just seeing what's out there before I start on my own. Let me know if you've got one for sale or if you know of any. I would rather build my own but really don't have the extra time with everything else I've got going on. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a 2006 Regular Cab Black silverado for sale. I have it on Craigslist listed in BOWLING GREEN, KY. That ad can tell you everything about it. I need to have $7700 for it. 73,000 miles. I have pics on the Craigslist ad that you can see. Let me know.

Brady

Brady, I'll check out the ad, thanks. SSilverbeast, I've built cars, trucks, and Harleys most of my life so I'd rather build one myself. However, my job, my family, and my band keep me so busy it's hard to find the extra time to take on a project like that. I've been working on my latest Harley build for over a year now and it's driving me crazy that I don't have time to get it finished. The rcsb SS clones seem to be pretty scarce so I figured I'd end up doing my own but just wanted to see if I could scare one up first.

I might be interested in selling mine lol. Even tho is not even cloned out yet,I have all the cladding including a intimidator Ss spoiler. I think I'm gonna put it all together,painted prob pearl white and throw 22 reps and maybe sell it if not keep it lol.. Guess ill just have to wait till I see it all finished then ill decide but it's been a pain in the ass and allot of $$ invested in this project!

I wonder why all the clones are in LA?

Cause SS's are stolen in LA ALL the time and are taken apart to sell the parts...then clones pop up everywhere...unfortunatly...

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...