Who else wants to sell there truck

Aldofashow

AMEN BROTHER!

Haha you make it sound like this is a cult.

It DOES bring more traffic to the site, some people have purchased on here and now frequent the site for pointers and ideas.

I agree. Im all for people joining to sell their trucks. I enjoy looking at them, and people (fans) who frequent the site have an opportunity to buy an SS for themselves and join the community. So do the people who have clones or silverados and have wanted a real SS, its nice to have a selection in the "for sale" section.

Haha you make it sound like this is a cult.

I agree. Im all for people joining to sell their trucks. I enjoy looking at them, and people (fans) who frequent the site have an opportunity to buy an SS for themselves and join the community. So do the people who have clones or silverados and have wanted a real SS, its nice to have a selection in the "for sale" section.

WTF this isn't a cult chief nevalovaho

$75 of gas to get 3/4 of tank and having to do that every 4th day sucks and have been doing it for awhile. And yeah I have other cars I can drive and a gas saver too, I had this truck parked for almost a year until I lowered and said wth I might as well drive it.

But if I get rid of it it'd be to build a clone that I've had parts to do for awhile now. Or I'll get the car I was originally going to get before stumbling on the SSS c5 zo6 or c6.

It's sad but these trucks love visiting gas stations often and with gas prices these days it's just not practical to pay so much. But I do enjoy driving it around.

I love this site and learned a lot in the short year that I purchased my truck. It's the Silverado family I wouldn't so much call it a cult as we don't bash anybody for selling there trucks. This site has great people and experts within. I will always visit the site daily but here's a little something behind closed doors I have going on.

- sold the truck to a young kid in Arkansas (good kid)

- with the wife in school full time only driving the 12' Ss/rs camaro

-end result trading in the camaro or selling outright for a 2013 Silverado crew cab WITH THE 6.2!! ;-). 4x4 black on black! Can we say lift and 35's.

-it's not so much as we get bored of the trucks because I had big plans for mine but as life changes sometimes so do our vehicles to make better financial choices. Although I will miss mine I'm also looking forward to the new truck!