Help me spend my cash!

Well I sold my crotch rocket on Friday (tear :cry: ) I have a pocket full of cash :cheers: and im ready to unload on the truck and make it a BEAST! Ive been literally been researching all weekend, bottom line is im no guru and lost in the sauce. Ill be the puppet and you guys just pull the strings. Do you guys want to help me come up with plans for the truck??? It is a 03 AWD with about 140,xxx miles. All that is done to her is a flomaster exhaust and air intake. I have long tube headers already and just need to install. It is not my DD but I still want to be able to drive it more than around town if needed and mos def still use it as a truck and tow if need be. ITS A TRUCK! If i have a chance to go to the track i want to be able to, or if i get into a street race while cruisin, i want to be able to get on it and turn heads! Im not worried about the tranny at the moment, that will come down the line cause i understand i will need a full tranny build for a beast motor. Im not trying to do pistons or crankshaft or anything too technical, just to be clear. I want a cam and everything that goes along with it. I really want to run a texas speed cam if possible. Not for sure but possibly down the line a pro charger. Something that would be compatible with or without it incase i never get to a procharger. what do you guys think cam wise and additional bolt ons for the truck???

How much $$$ we talking, not to be rude but that'll give a better idea of what to work with.

Sent from my 4G Razor

I want to spend about $4k, I have plenty more than that but would like to keep it around that price range.

Installation is up in the air as of now. Hopefully I can get a few buddies together and knock it out in a weekend. If not i feel ill be able to knock it out with my old man, just would take us a lil longer than the pros. A set up like mentioned ^^^^^ sound good. I just need to know what specs to go with. Servos, shift kit, tune, ect.... are all self explanatory, its the cam, heads, and stall im stuck on.