New to forum and SS's

09SS

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far I love the truck and have gotten a ton of compliments. The original owner was a friend of the dealer and huge SS fan. He supposedly entered it into a lot of shows and pampered the hell out of it. The 6.2 liter would be desirable but I will take it for what it is. Wasn't the 6.2 only offered for the HD and Sierra Denali? Again I am new to all this and appreciate the feedback and info.

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I can also provide you with build information for your vehicle with the last eight of your VIN. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I can also provide you with build information for your vehicle with the last eight of your VIN. Thank you.

Thanks Tricia. I will take you up on that. I will message you the info in the next few days.

Tricia, are you the same Tricia on Buickforums.com? Don't stretch yourself too thin.

• 3 weeks later...