New member from Bloomington,IN

DeHon22

Hello everyone, my name is Taylor and I was born and raised in Bloomington,IN. I have always been a fan of driving trucks. I've only had my SS for two years now and have only put 8,000 miles on its Right now it has 78,000 miles. The only mods I've done to it are put drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, K&N cold air intake, gibson shorty ceramic headers, flowmaster super 40, E3 sparkplugs, and new tires. I have always been intriqued by clean body lines of the SS truck. I keep it stored during the winter due to the fact I'm still a college student until I graduate in May and have no garage where I live. I typically drive a 1981 c-10 straight six with a dump bed. So, when I get the chance to bring out the SS; I get the chance to feed my need for speed. Overall, my SS is a solid truck and is great for pulling due to the power and awd. However, I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with a bad air-conditioning compressor. I look forward to gaining a better understanding of how to use the site, so I can talk with other SS Silverado enthusiasts. Also, how do you resize photos to upload if they are too large?

Thanks!