WTB torque converter

silveradoss_3

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have one (Triple Disc Circle D) that I will be sellling shortly. I'm going to be selling my truck and am putting the stock trans/converter back in before hand. You know what they cost new and this one is mint. Make me an offer. It stalls 2800. Thx

Be careful buying a used converter. You never know what the previous owner has done to it.

X2!!! I know converters are expensive ($900). But it sure would suck to buy a used one, fill it full of fluid, put your trans back, and have it either be crap, or crap out in a few thousand miles. Im in the market for a converter as well. Was looking into the PI 2800 triple, but i was wondering if anyone else running this converter could share their experiences. 2800 seems pretty high. Especially for a DD. I know that 2800 is pretty popular with forced induction, and im sure people arent running them if thats too high of a stall, but i just dont wanna have any issues with city driving.