Wanting to change throttle body

chawkins6789

You can make 550 RWHP with a P1SC.... For the price of another $300 the D1 is the better deal. You have room to grow into it and still make the power you want, and more. Once you have the 550 you will want more, Its natural. lol. The stock bottom ends on the LS based engines can handle about 800HP or So before you have to start looking at forging.

how many miles will compromise that 800 hp I got 140000 on mine now

UMMMMMMMMMM A P1 With other mods will make more then 550!!!!!! ASK ME HOW I KNOW. I can still add 5 more lbs of boost, and I have all stock heads, cam, and bottom end.

I would easily bet that with some more mods I can get to around 700 with a P1.

On 5lbs and some minor bolt ons i made 450 to the wheels

how many miles will compromise that 800 hp I got 140000 on mine now

Honesty mileage isn't that big of an issue. As long as the motor was taken care of, has good compression and no oiling issues. There shouldn't be a problem going forced induction. The ls based engines will last along time if they are kept up. They can withstand a lot and a lot of people under estimate them....

To be honest, I feel you are getting the cart ahead of the horse. There are alot of other basic things you haven't done to your truck yet that will net you more of a gain in power/performance than an LS2 TB. Don't worry about upgrading the TB until you cam or supercharge the truck, it will net you such a small gain at this point that it isn't really worth thinking about now. LT headers, a stall/shift kit/servos, and a rear gear ratio upgrade to a 4:10 will drastically change your truck. Remember, supporting mods first, power adders/upgrades last. Think about it.....

im pretty much in the process of doing exactly what you want to do. i have a D1SC going on a FAST 102 LSXRT manifold. the manifold does not come with the fuel rails or any of the fittings. all said and done after you order the rails/fittings/lines youl be around 1500$ deep. i wouldnt buy that just for looks. honestly i wouldnt buy it at all unless your serious about making some serious numbers with some real boost numbers. and its a 4 bolt and will fit any 90mm or up tb. i have a ls2 90mm going on it