Has any one made the swicth from a Sss to a Tbss?

radoss05

The tbss does not have a 6.5 foot bed! I am a homeowner and am always using the bed to haul stuff. Plus the tbss does not have the towing capacity of the sss does it? Don't get me wrong, I looked into the tbss before deciding on the sss.

The tbss does not have a 6.5 foot bed! I am a homeowner and am always using the bed to haul stuff. Plus the tbss does not have the towing capacity of the sss does it? Don't get me wrong, I looked into the tbss before deciding on the sss.

Very good points there Im also a home owner and i definitely need a truck for the house suff. I guess I wouldn't get rid of The Sss and get a Tbss anyways. That would look Freaking sweet in my driveway The Sss next to Tbss. :jester:

Wow I think I'm backwards!!! Went from a 06 AWD tbss to the 2012 Ss/rs camaro and picked up the 03 SS Silverado. From experience the tbss is definitely faster but a much better DD and a little better on gas. We want another one but I'd opt for the 2wd over the AWD unless you live up north. But still can't beat having a bed You never have to make! It's a catch 22!