WTB 4 channle amp

BLNAWAY

I need some 6x9 in my rear doors can you PM me some pics so I can see what it looks like?

i just barely fit the 6 1/2 in the door I don't think 6x9 will fit its already 6" one way side to side and 4" up and down so I shaved the top and bottem to fit the 6 1/2 in the door and the door panel went back on looks stock unless I showed you you would think it was the stock speakers the alpine type r is pricey but they are like separates in a 6 1/2 right to the stock system. I plan on getting a amp and deck this summer and swap out the front for the separates I already have nice clean sound pin drop quality

The only thing with older amps is that they all turned digital a few years back something to look for digital makes for a nice clean sound

I believe you would be hard pressed to find an amp that sounds as good as this one without breaking the bank.. Read up on the VGA 500.4 sound quality with the power it makes is great. Most new amps are garbage not even made in the country.

I got a xs100 kicker bass amp one of the last hand built before they sold the company and started selling in crutchfield there are good amps from the past the amps for insides that are hand built now are better because they are digital it's like your cable box hd digital its a better signal sounds and looks way better then analog

i just barely fit the 6 1/2 in the door I don't think 6x9 will fit its already 6" one way side to side and 4" up and down so I shaved the top and bottem to fit the 6 1/2 in the door and the door panel went back on looks stock unless I showed you you would think it was the stock speakers the alpine type r is pricey but they are like separates in a 6 1/2 right to the stock system. I plan on getting a amp and deck this summer and swap out the front for the separates I already have nice clean sound pin drop quality

My bad I though u said 6x9

I think I have around 6 extra amps sitting around, let me know what wattage range you want and I can see what I have available.

tell me what you got or and wana sell. Got any good aftermarket door speakers I'd be interested if we can get package deal? Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...