Washington State Pacific Northwest Meet

It has been awhile since we have done a meet in this area, would like to see what everyone has been up to and have another get together. If anyone has an idea on a location either somewhere in the Seattle area or father north and a good weekend to do let us know, we have used Griot's Garage (3333 South 38th Street Tacoma, WA 98409) in the past, the first Saturday of every month they have an event going on (http://www.griotsgarage.com/category/events/caffeine+gasoline.do). Or if you guys don't mind traveling up towards my area there are excellent picture opportunities up at Mt. Baker and we can use my store in Bellingham for a meet.

I am available pretty much any weekend myself, maybe sometime in April or June.

We don't have to limit it to trucks either, any idea on who all we can ask?

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea not much interested so far, I am working with a local car club to put a show on in Bellingham though at my store, maybe you and some other guys will have some time to come down to that. They are looking at doing July 20th. It'll be a sports car/autocross club sponsoring but open to anything. Easy to get to, my store is right off I-5 literally at the bottom of the off ramp if coming from the north.

Edited by Red454SS (see edit history)