Arrival Blue SS in Truckin Magazine

MID12sSSS

Was doing some research on new rims and tires for the summer that would compliment a 2/4" drop, and found this truck. Its beautiful! Anyone on here? Are those 24s? I love the way this truck sits and want to do something along these lines. Will probably go 22s though, but this does look awesome. Kinda funny cuz the background looks just like AK.

truckinss_zps1b89df32.jpg

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

It's not an SS. Look that the body. No cladding in sight. If I am not mistaken this is the truck I orig. start my build because of. Those are 1off corvette rims. Super clean truck. It has a blown LSX motor as well. The truck was later painted two tone. See the link below.

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/1002tr_2004_chevy_silverado/viewall.html

From my best understanding, he wanted a vette to begin with. But being a very tall man, he just didn't fit. So he set out to have a vette with a bed. That is one reason I guess he had 1off vette rims made for it. I think they are 22's actually.

I have done alot of research on that truck. Im positive it is the same truck. Those rims are not easy to come by, since they are the only set ever made.

Your right it is the same truck before the two tone paint job.

Also that brake kit was a wilwood kit his truck was the test truck also I think his truck was used at magna flow as well

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

What's the deal with not being able to see or post youtube videos on my droid phone now? It used to work here and still does on other forums.

I searched usabodyguard and saw the video. Wicked truck.

:omg: You can tell A LOT of money went into that truck. Thanks for filling me in guys. Yeah i can see now there is no cladding at all. I love that truck. I love the radiator cover and his attention to detail. Mad props.. Hopefully one day ill be there. Haha.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

What's the deal with not being able to see or post youtube videos on my droid phone now? It used to work here and still does on other forums.

I searched usabodyguard and saw the video. Wicked truck.

Must be a droid thing :jester: Should have got an iphone :driving: