I need sub reccomendations

I need 12" subs (2) the max mounting depth is 6.5" and the air space is .75 cuft ea. Sealed box. (Pro Box)

The amp is a Rockford Punch 1000.2 , 5 Farad cap

I looked at the sundown sa 12's and I dont have the air space they need to sound good. Thanks

The air space is making it tough to recommend a good sub and the cap is pretty high for 1000 watts I don't think it should matter but my 900 watt system has 1.5 farad working great

I know it is but at was what I had

I would recommend some sundown sd series. 5 some inch mounting depth with a 1cuft a piece recommended sealed. I think you would be fine to go a little under or you can jump to some 10s. Slightly underrated at 500watts a piece. I'd definitely run sundown before running an alpine s type. If it was type r, it would be a whole different ball game. Just my two cents. There are so many different subs out there.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

There's some pretty mean looking MTX's on here that say .75 but i thought on crutchfield they suggested more space.. might research it a lil

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/products/18/Car_Subwoofers/Component_Car_Subwoofers.aspx?NS=Suggested+Sealed+Box+Volume|.75&NS=Diameter|12

I need 12" subs (2) the max mounting depth is 6.5" and the air space is .75 cuft ea. Sealed box. (Pro Box)

The amp is a Rockford Punch 1000.2 , 5 Farad cap

I looked at the sundown sa 12's and I dont have the air space they need to sound good. Thanks

look at there shallow mount thats what im running and sounds great

2013-01-24_09-01-17_729.jpg

2013-01-24_08-59-54_841.jpg

A friend of mine called Sundown for me and told them what I needed. So needless to say my 12's are on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!! Got wat you wanted I bet you get same as mine i love it....I got mine thru my cousin who just so happens to be sponsored by them, he's got 15sa walled off in jeep with 10k watts n 4 battery's.. Needless to say its pretty f***ing loud hair tricks n all Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)