brake ducts

chevyman57

well I was just thinking what are you thinking for a price would be fair on those if you think 170 is to. Much ??

and also was thinking about making single cab corners for those that to clone a single cab .what are your thoughts on that.Thanks in advance

200 painted and shipped would be the way to go since most people don't have a painter on hand and its still 30 bucks cheaper a piece if its not oem then it shouldn't cost more then oem end result if you have a bunch of them have one guy paint them all and get a good price for group painting and people would jump all over them ready to bolt on is the way to go put them on here and ebay they will sell ready to bolt on only though

okay thanks it sounds like a pretty good advice to me I'll look into that. what do you think about the cab corners specially made to fit a single cab clone projects.how much is something like that worth to sell to someone.just curious thanks for your help

I'm not sure the guys that have been making there own cab corners know how long it takes to fab them they would know better maybe they will chime in its got to be worth it for you and save them time or its not worth it those wouldn't need painting cause the color will always be different

okay thanks and probably pass I had to spend 150 dollars just invest in the cab corners and then make them plus I need the the door art and then make them so I don't know I'm going to have a couple 100 dollars invested in it right from the get go.

I was pretty much thinking somewhere around 250 to 300 a set

you're probably right .