Greetings from Chevrolet!!

I'm playing nice just wondering on the perks for members still like coupon codes for gm parts web sites and the only ones that see it is us members that say hi once a day that would help keep these special pickups on the road without them we would not even be here save the trucks and save the site it's a win win that's what it's all about anyways.

I'm playing nice just wondering on the perks for members still like coupon codes for gm parts web sites and the only ones that see it is us members that say hi once a day that would help keep these special pickups on the road without them we would not even be here save the trucks and save the site it's a win win that's what it's all about anyways.

Never gonna happen

wow what a bunch of assholes in here. sick comments to all you tough guys. wev got 2 people verifying its legit one being a mod and one being the owner of the web site and you guys still put up BS comments. maybe there trying to get our opinions and see what we have to say about our trucks to better the new ones? maybe there looking into making a new one? but instead lets make stupid comments guys thatl get us far

what makes you sure of that? from all the experience i have with GM and being a dealer... theres no way theyd pay someone to go into a forum for a nearly 7 year out of production GM vehicle.

Hi everyone, this is totally legit. Please be nice. They are trying to help.

See, when a Mod tells you something is legit, it's usually because we have inside info right from the site Admins. I wouldn't have said something about it if I wasn't sure.....

Now let's get back on track and start being nice, or this thread will be locked. :locked02: