Heads up 2 iss coming up in auction

rocksss

That wrecked one would be worth getting and parting out for the right price think seats 1000 tailgate with wing 800 engine and tranny 2000 rims and tires 1000 rear end 1000 just that is 5800 there and then all the little things some one could make some loot or buy this one and a scsb and swap everything and end results a bad ass truck you just have to envision it in your mind

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

that second one looks like a real nice truck lil high $$ tho imo

The ACV is just their suggested value of the vehicle . I didnt see a reserve price on it. It sells on Tuesday April 09, probably go for short cash. I think it is a salvage title due to being a theft recovery and ins. co. has already paid out on it, hence the Salvage Title. Doesnt appear to be in bad shape, for a quick flip ...

Sad sight, I hate it when guys put put those sunvisor things on their trucks and drill the cab full of mounting hoses.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Only have to drill six holes and there on the inside of the door!! But your right it is sad

Sad sight, I hate it when guys put put those sunvisor things on their trucks and drill the cab full of mounting hoses.

Only have to drill six holes and there on the inside of the door!! But your right it is sad

Jesse are you referring to the visor on top of the windshield?