track day today!!

ryanneugebauer95

going to dallas raceway in crandall, tx today for test n tune! any tips guys? trying to hook the best i can on aired down 305/50/20 nitto 420s. two other members will be there. im sure zachm89 will be there in his z28 and he told me mr. p will be there in his truck. hoping to have some good times to show for all the work today! my goal is a 13.7 @ 98-100 wish me luck! will post time slips tonight or tomorrow.

I think if you can hook you will actually be a little faster. I'm gonna say 13.4 or 13.5 gotta get it out the hole tho. Gonna be tricky. Good Luck. Hope to see a slip soon

Ill let you know next time we go! I hope I can hook pretty well. That's my only problem. I have a buddy that has a new awd Denali with full bolt ons and I can beat him on the street.. But he has 24s he's running 17s tonight so we will see how that goes lol.

Cool def let us know. I've been to the 1/8 but not the 1/4. Gonna have to try a couple diff ways to launch. You might have to try it around 1200 or 1500 so you don't spin to bad. If you can get it off the line you will be sittin pretty

Well good news and bad news. Good news is my best ET was 13.7 at 97.. 1.9 60ft. Ill post the test tomorrow. Bad news is I think my tranny is done. It runs fine in 1st and 2nd but slips bad in 3rd and 4th. Zippy and zach said my 3-4 clutch packs are done. Guess ill check it all out tomorrow and try to make the 2 hour drive home. Wish me luck...

Well good news and bad news. Good news is my best ET was 13.7 at 97.. 1.9 60ft. Ill post the test tomorrow. Bad news is I think my tranny is done. It runs fine in 1st and 2nd but slips bad in 3rd and 4th. Zippy and zach said my 3-4 clutch packs are done. Guess ill check it all out tomorrow and try to make the 2 hour drive home. Wish me luck...

Wow; Two hour drive in 1 & 2. Bummer. Sorry to hear it Ryan.

An opportunity for an upgrade, huh?

Congratulations on the 13.7 pass. :thumbsup: