ATTN: Minnesota SS's

black03zr5

wasn't me...although i am not to far from that area. there is a black SS that i see around henn. ave and 35W all the time that has a "TwoLaneRacing.com" sticker on the back window...another one i see on the weekends with black wheels...there is a red SS that i see every tuesday/thursday while i am driving down Uni (University and Cretin area...mobile gas station)...

The one I saw last night had that full grull insert on it (ugly IMO).  I also see a red SS with chrome bed rails almost everyday on 394.

i see that one downtown just about every weekend. he parks in the lot right on henn and washington...i see a blue one from time to time downtown as well...with M&M Audio stickers on it...

i'd be game for a get together...trouble is we don't have much time left before the white flakey stuff starts to fall...

The one I saw last night had that full grull insert on it (ugly IMO).  I also see a red SS with chrome bed rails almost everyday on 394.

i see that one downtown just about every weekend. he parks in the lot right on henn and washington...i see a blue one from time to time downtown as well...with M&M Audio stickers on it...

i'd be game for a get together...trouble is we don't have much time left before the white flakey stuff starts to fall...

I am up for a get together. Let's meet up Sunday evening.

Dave

Archived