What I Do In My Spare Time

Since i am a drummer, I teach 2 drumlines in the town that i live in. The middle school here and the high school that i went to. So in my spare time, i like to write groovin' little cadences and stuff for my high school. And even easier cadences for my middle school. So i thought i'd start writing these cadences and selling them to people in the "drumline world" (i guess you could call it that) that would like to give them to their own high schools or just have them for themselves. So i have started writing cadences of all levels of difficulty and i think i will start my own website for selling them sometime soon.

Heres my first one that i wrote:

If any of you want to have a listen and let me know what you think, that'd be great! It's not finished yet but i think it's a good start! :)

My buddy is also a drummer and sings at the same time this kid is a music talent like yourself check him out on you tube at wearelastcall they have a web site to he's in a contest at the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston like battle of the bands

Lol bad....he said the manager told him that one time he found him at the shop surfing around the Internet while he was suppost to be tearing apart a motor lol. Also calls it sitn eating chettos watching tv turning his thing orange!lol. Dudes a real character haha

• 1 month later...