New look and all polished up.

Blown 346

I finally put my new wheels on and decided to clean the truck. It really needed the whole works from the winter... It was washed, clayed, polished and waxed. 4 hours polishing, the truck has never looked this good.

One of the pics was a little dark,

Right before the detail

Silveradoss_zpse02ffce3.jpg

During.

silveradoss1_zps49baf2d7.jpg

After.

silveradoss2_zpsa95a5aad.jpg

Where did you steal the stop sign from?

Actually right down the street from my house at that little fast food place on the corner. It was laying in the field before the built the little shops, so I took it. I also have 2 Derail signs from the railroad. and a few others.

Actually right down the street from my house at that little fast food place on the corner. It was laying in the field before the built the little shops, so I took it. I also have 2 Derail signs from the railroad. and a few others.

Right. I'm calling the cops. LOL. I guess i didn't notice it when i was there. Being in the city street department here, we replace a lot of stolen signs. One we gave up on because it kept getting stolen was the sign for Stoner drive. We finally just put in a concrete pole.

Truck looks great. Wish i coulda seen it when i was at your house.