WTB- 06 bumper grille, power mirrors and alot of interior pieces ect,

NTMD8R_SS

Hey guys i am needing some parts so i can start working on the project truck, theses are some parts i am hoping someone has laying around. I will keep updating the list when i find things i need.

1. Side rear view mirrors, really want ones whit the paintable caps (dont really have to be power/ ect ect)

2. Complete door panels whit power window switche ect.

3.Center console w/ lower dash piece

4. Rear vie mirror whit compass

8. ISS wing

9. Paintable door handles w/ no keyholes

Thanks.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

I have

1. 2006-07 black SS bumper grille, i really only need the center one. $60 new

3. Leather wrapped steering wheel whit buttons must be in great shape $160 as new as it gets

6. Rear vie mirror whit compass $60 new or with on star $125 new

7. SS cluster $300 119k

Power side mirrors can be found on Amazon.com for cheap. If I recall they where like $30 each for power, I got the part numbers from Rockauto and then put them into Amazon. Might be worth a try.

Wow yeah i found some for 34each whitch is cheap, did you buy them? if so how is the quality cause i really dont care if they are oem (usually go for 250+ used) I just want them to have the cap so i can have it color matched.

Yeah i kinda figured that, ima probly stick whit OEM ones cause ima do everything right the first time. Ill get back whit the people who have contacted me in the next few days, gotta figure out what ima do first. Cause this thing needs a drop BAD!

I did the clockspring and wheel swap. it sucked. Here is the clockspring part number 26101829 I got it here good people to deal with http://www.crateenginedepot.com/COIL-KITINFL-RST-STRG-WHL-MDL-26101829-P48332.aspx

They don't rape you on shipping like GM Parts Direct

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

Yeah i missed out cause there was a guy parting out his SS locally, ive been busy at work and didnt have time to call him.....called today and he just sold the cab yesterday! told me he would of sold the clockspring cheap! oh well ill be patiet till i see another truck being parted out and the people dont want alot of $$$ for it.

Oh yeah also bought the center console and dash piece already.

BUMP!