I'm back! #194 of 933

Intimidator194

After a 4 year hiatus I'm back. Originally had an black 04 awd SS. Missed it ever since it left. So after years of lookin I finally got back to the SS. Really wanted the rwd and 3.73's bein in Texas. Picked up an 06 intimidator #194. Found it here in Texas, truck was a single owner that was bought here at Texas Motor Speedway during the DEI unveiling. He was an older gentlemen and the truck showed his attention to detail. Worked a deal on it after seeing pictures and went to pick it up today.... With any deal you can always expect a few more dings than advertised, but the truck is absolutely pristine, I was floored when I saw the condition in person. I almost feel bad driving it, lol. Anyway, it's bone stock. Everything about it is unaltered, driver seat, steering wheel, radio buttons, steering wheel buttons don't even show a sign of use. Felt right at home driving it on the 3 hour trip back. I haven't been on this site in years but I'm back for good this time.......and what really makes me happy, now I can stand on it and light em up. ;) Gotta love RWD. Let the mods begin....

Congrats man! Im right down the road from TMS. I sold my 06 to build a clone. Got a 06 z71 single cab and going awd with it. I got tired of standing on it and goin nowhere till third LOL. Post some pics.

Hey ill buy your iss spoiler from you? I mean since its in such good condition and all. So how many miles does she have? Did you get the original window sticker with her since you got her from the original owner? How much did you get her for? You should have let us know you were coming to get her first and we could have all met up with you when you bought her, kind of like when family comes to the hospital for someone being born lol

Haha....I love the enthusiasm in this place. If yur right down from TMS then I'm not far from ya. I got a small motorcycle shop just off 156 south of Justin.

You know there's a stack of papers with it, I didn't even think about the original sticker. The original owner had recently passed away and I bought it from his son. I could tell the sentimental value he had in it when I drove off. Was really nice to know how much he appreciated it. I haven't been on here in years or I'd have put a few updates when I was lookin. I had decided to hold off till summer when I could pay cash but I couldn't hold off on this truck. As far as the spoiler I actually do have two. The bed cover sits along the one on it and put a rub mark in it so he bought a brand new one for it. There was a nick in the glass and he even had a new windshield installed the day I came to pick it up.

It's got 80,000 on it. He was at 19,300.....I didn't expect to get a DEI and had looked at a few standard SS's...but I showed him where it's be stored and the rest of my toy box and he was pretty convinced his dad would be happy if I owned it. I know I got a smokin deal on it......I went back and forth on price but I threw him a couple offers. He just sold his house and needed to move the truck and agreed to take 16,000.....I think it was worth more to him to know someone would appreciate it and value it the way his dad did.

Anyway, I'll get some pics up....pretty sure I remember how to do it. ;)

Since you have two spoilers, would you be interested in selling me one of them? As far as pictures, yea just re size them. I do mine from my phone. If it says they are too big I just take a screen shot of the picture and it will be small enough to upload on here. Yeah if it's in that good of condition, $16k is a good price.