Man o man look what I found bad a$$ intro wheels

rocksss

26's are gaudy as hell. make me think of them 'donk' mobiles (old crown vics, lifted on like 26's and 8's) :nono: plus, $4.8k for USED WHEELS?? fawwwwwkkkk thaaaaattt

Idk what gaudy as hell means but these rims are sick as **** and high dollar so that price ain't bad if they are on top notch condition. Idk what style they have in jersey but the rest of the u.s. would agree this truck is bad ass. If you don't think this truck is bad ass, you seriously don't have a good sense of taste at all

post-20893-0-70716800-1365658522_thumb.jpg

Idk what gaudy as hell means but these rims are sick as **** and high dollar so that price ain't bad if they are on top notch condition. Idk what style they have in jersey but the rest of the u.s. would agree this truck is bad ass. If you don't think this truck is bad ass, you seriously don't have a good sense of taste at all

I think the the truck is Bad A$$ as well as the rim design but 26's IMO don't look right... To big for anything lol... Makes it look like a clown car... But this is all my opinion and everyone has their style. But like I said the truck is freakin sweet...

I didn't say anything about the truck itself, or the look of the wheel in fact. Just that the SIZE of them is way too big. Maybe cause in jersey, the only time I see 26s is either on 'donk's or stock/leveled hight trucks with 6's and rubber band tires.... :puke:

Edit: but also, I don't see what's THAT badass about the truck. It's low, cool.. Blacked out with eBay headlights, everyone does that, not my preferred style.. And judging by the dullness of the handles and mirror caps, are those even painted or just still textured? This is going off looks alone though. It could have some major engine mods to make it badass.. But from a looks standpoint in the picture, it's nice, but nothing that special to say if someone doesn't like it they have bad taste.. imo

I think the the truck is Bad A$$ as well as the rim design but 26's IMO don't look right... To big for anything lol... Makes it look like a clown car... But this is all my opinion and everyone has their style.

This^^^^^

Nice looking wheel just way to big. Anything over 24" moves you into another catogorey. No Donk trucks. Leave that for the Hood.

And this ^^^^^^

sent from your HTC Rezound

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

I would buy then but im trying to buy my firts house at this time so I have to pass on them they aare bad ass and I dont think 26 are to big ,,,,, they just sit perfect.....

I would buy then but im trying to buy my firts house at this time so I have to pass on them they aare bad ass and I dont think 26 are to big ,,,,, they just sit perfect.....