Ill let the video speak for itself!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn, i gotta admit, im pretty jelous lol. Are those the stock 317's you got milled? Im asking because im about to throw on some 243's that i had milled and have been really nervous about how she'll respond to 91 octane.......but damn bro, youre truck sounds sweet!

damn, i gotta admit, im pretty jelous lol. Are those the stock 317's you got milled? Im asking because im about to throw on some 243's that i had milled and have been really nervous about how she'll respond to 91 octane.......but damn bro, youre truck sounds sweet!

Thx. Yes they are the 317's. when I pick up my truck il be sure to get all the exact details on the heads and let y'all know.

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

Ok here is what he said he did to the heads.

stock heads flowed 240cfm intake-175cfm exhaust. After cnc porting 297cfm intake-205cfm exhaust. Compression has been bumped up also, 10.5:1 now, was 10.1:1 stock.

Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

No it's all good dude. Well about the stall...... Lol I didn't take everyone's advice about this and everything is bass ackwards. I haven't touched the tranny yet. I'm all stock on that part. I now need to upgrade that sucker. I'm doing research now to start planning my tranny build. Ill probably run about a 3k stall. Not sure yet. I wanted to build the motor first so I know what to plan for on the tranny. I didn't want to put too small or too big of a stall if I did the tranny first and than went a different route on the motor.