LED replacement bulbs?

pirate#3

I pm'ed the guy on here who was selling them a couple weeks ago but haven't heard from him. Is there a secondary person on here or a designated website you guys like to use? Ready to get rid of all the amber lighting ASAP. Thanks.

Usually, yeah. But seen many many people be fine with/suggest some of the eBay leds.

What's the worst they can do.. Burn out? Whoopty do.. You can like what, 5+ ebay bulbs the the price of one VLED iirc.? I'd bet those 5 together last longer than one VLED :shrug:

sent from your HTC Rezound

All the interior bulbs, the puddle lights(under the mirors) and the back up lights for now.

Is superbright a reputable brand? I hear all the rave about vleds, but they're too expensive. I was gonna roll the dice on some ebay ones for like .70 cents per bulb

sent from your HTC Rezound

Superbrightleds.com has been awesome ... No problems since install on all bulbs.

Read this thread for all your Bulb sizes and needs from Superbrightleds.com

Link - http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/72385-rear-license-plate-bulbs-l-e-d/

I also got my puddle/mirror lights off of Ebay ... I have had no problems with them either ...

Link # 2 - Mirror Lights Install - http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/53111-led-courtesymirror-lights

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)