LS7 INTAKE FITMENT

dpoole5074

Just wondering if I can run a ls7 manifold on my truck, if not what is gonna need to be changed??? Any help would be great, I found a great deal on one and if it would help me at all I would love to get it...Thanks in advance

I see cool, well guess I am off to look for some heads that will work...anyone know of anyone on here selling some that will work???

blownfrogger540 always has high performance parts for sale ik he has a few sets of heads for sale i think on page 3 or 4the in the for sale sec. Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

well if I go this far with the engine I might as well pull the engine and do the bottom end so I will be able to change bore and run these heads and intake, sooo would this be a good set up with me still wanting to run my whipple supercharger...if so that is the way I am going, thanks again guys

well if I go this far with the engine I might as well pull the engine and do the bottom end so I will be able to change bore and run these heads and intake, sooo would this be a good set up with me still wanting to run my whipple supercharger...if so that is the way I am going, thanks again guys

I believe the LS7 has 4.125 bores, don't think you can overbore a stock 6.0 block that much.