Kenwood double din for sale.

1skss

Up for sale is my kenwood excelon dnx 6960 with built in garmin GPS system/DVD player in excellent condition. Asking $450 plus shipping. You can pm me your email/cell number for pics,thanks. Reason for selling is my wife bought me a new late model for my b-day lol

Here's some crappy iPhone pics.

image-2_zpse7768938.jpg

image-2_zps4288f2f1.jpg

Edited by 1skss (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this unit came with a 01 sierra I had awhile back. Sold the truck without the stereo system it had so that went in to my Ss. Great unit tho never had any problems with it.

What does the radio use for the Sat/Nav antenna? I updated my 04 antenna, to an 05.5+ Shark fin antenna ... Will it plug right into that?

I take it, this will need some sort of interface connection to work properly with our trucks?

Does it have an Aux input or an Ipod interface?

Lastly, ... Did you run on stock spearkers, or did you upgrade them too?

I have no idea if it will plug/play with your antenna but I'm sure it should as long as is for a kenwood model. It will come with gps anteanna As for working properly with our trucks,I got an adaptor for my steering controls ...It does have an aux/ input in front of stereo as well as iPod connection and USB port on rear of unit. .speaker wise yes I upgraded my Bose system with aftermarket stuff but I'm sure it will work just fine with Bose speakers.

it WILL plug into the OEM sat radio antenna with some toying around... this is how i install all the customer radios with OEM XM. however, the OEM Sat antenna WILL NOT plug and play... you will need to run the kenwood sat nav antenna. but you can always hide it in numerous places it doesnt need to be visible. i put some under the dash skin, i put some (with windshield tint) under the wiper cowl... they dont need to be placed on top of the dash or on the outside of the car :)

got any pics of this???

Can't post any here from my phone but yeah your right. I have the GPS antenna inside the dashboard and never had any issues with connection etc. pm me your email or you can text me at 702 334-1055 for pics,thanks