to return or not to return. that is the question...

fast4popper

slowly but surely i have been browsing on the site. nothing major. just seeing who is here and who is gone. glad to see some of the old guys are still around. I still have whiSSle and have made some fun changes. some major, some minor.

so do i return, do i stay clear, or do i just lurk and see whats new?

I hope this doesnt get taken as i am causing drama, as i am NOT. man i would hate to be banned within my first few posts.

Ok, whats up ya'll!?!?!?!

I've been here for close to two years...very few old heads remain. As long as you stay clear from plasti-dip threads you'll be fine! ( o darn did I just bring it up again?) Bahahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've been here for close to two years...very few old heads remain. As long as you stay clear from plasti-dip threads you'll be fine! ( o darn did I just bring it up again?) Bahahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:lol: we'll need a code word for it

That was my pic for the wheels he wanted

Truck has been shaved and repainted since that photo shoot. She's now sporting a 408 instead of the 6liter. A few interior differences. A few bed differences. Different wheels. Alot cleaner under the hood, with more polished shit. Also working on some gauge pods I might be able to offer the site once completed.