Another Catch Can question

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already was in here lol! I'm making a how to on this and maybe it'll get sticky'd if my lucky... For some reason some mods don't like me... Weird :lol:

I gave my opinion- run two of those PCV style cc.com ones... If you wAnna run a breather that's fine. There are several reasons why I don't recommend it. But there's so much opinion on this subject I don't have the time to reply every time lol :)

A sticky is definitely needed! There are catch can threads every couple days... And im still not 100% on how to plumb mine. So... HOW-TO STICKY!!!

For some reason some mods don't like me... Weird :lol:

:rollin:

Don't worry John there are guys that still trust your advise on here and I've found you to seem like a good dude no matter what the mods say about ya keep up the great advice always welcome to the ears willing to listen

Haha just you wait... Ill be kicked outta here in no time.

i demand you be banned!!!! your offensive to the people who dont have boost and badass motors. i take offense to your sweet truck.

hahaha :jester:

Don't worry John there are guys that still trust your advise on here and I've found you to seem like a good dude no matter what the mods say about ya keep up the great advice always welcome to the ears willing to listen

thanks man :cheers:

Haha just you wait... Ill be kicked outta here in no time.

oh I bet you will! fight for my honor dammit!!!!! :D

i demand you be banned!!!! your offensive to the people who dont have boost and badass motors. i take offense to your sweet truck.

hahaha :jester:

fair enough.... well goodbye fellow non boosted slow truck owners!!!! hahahahhaha!! :jester: