Selling my Single Cab SS Clone on 3 Piece 26's (I might part it ou

BOOSTIN

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!

To start off its a REBUILT title 03 Silverado. I have the title for it and it is still registered in Florida. I now live in Georgia. This is my daily driver after years of building it to this point. Originally blue. Doors, fenders,rear window, and bed were removed to do a color change. No short cuts or expenses were spared when I decided to build it. Only thing that hasn't been touched is the VORTEC V6 and firewall that hasn't been painted. I originally was planning on installing a Duramax engine, but decided to go back to school. Wheels are custom made &Swiss 3 PIECE 26's with 305/30/26 tires. All cladding was purchased from GM and took me over two years to get all the pieces. Intimidator SS spoiler also. Everything was painted off of the truck and then mounted. Has 2007 HD hood and split grill. I have taken all SECURITY precautions on my truck. Clifford Anti-Car Jack alarm with remote start. Tailgate has lock on handle with two keys. Steering column has a Titanium Pin that locks the column when wheel it is turned to the extreme left or right. If someone could actually get past the alarm, they wouldn't be able to steer the truck. Also each wheel has 6 different GM locks with no room to fit anything over the lug nut. Wheels are custom painted with one side having Gloss White faces with Black bolts and Gloss Black lips. The other side has White faces with Chrome bolts and lips. INTERIOR is factory cloth seats that are dark grey. Plastic panels and dashboard have been dyed to match. Steering wheel is from a SS Trailblazer with the SS logo on the airbag. Dash board also has Intimidator SS badge under the radio. SUSPENSION consist of 2" McGaughy lowering spindles up front abd Rear is C-notched with 2" McGaughy shackles and 2" McGaughy hangers. Leaf springs were De-arched another 1.5 inches. Has Slam Specialty air bags for controlling ride height when carrying a load or towing something. Air bags are set up for manual air fill with lines running to schrader valves by gas tank fill neck. Transmission was replaced over a year ago with a 4L60e.

The bad:

Doors were previously manual and now are power but need to be wired to work. Pin configuration in dash is different. There are post on here to how it can be done if I'm not mistaken.

Interior rear panel and panels on the side next to the seat belts were not done by a shop and the paint is scuffed.

Rack and pinion has a slow power steering leak.

I have close to $30k over the years of building this and I'm looking to get $10,000. Please feel free on asking any questions via email at [email protected].

I am contemplating on parting out my truck if people would want to buy the majority of it.

Once again please email me at [email protected] so that I will be able to respond throughout the day. Thanks.

post-11823-0-69699500-1366957674_thumb.jpg

post-11823-0-39208900-1366957690_thumb.jpg

post-11823-0-42490700-1366957705_thumb.jpg

Edited by BOOSTIN (see edit history)

What a beauty!! Looks soo sick,hopefully some1 that appreciates this truck as much as the original builder.glwts P.s ...I'd buy your wheels if u were closer and were actually selling them lol

What a beauty!! Looks soo sick,hopefully some1 that appreciates this truck as much as the original builder.glwts P.s ...I'd buy your wheels if u were closer and were actually selling them lol

Thanks man! I feel the same way. Took a lot to get it where it's at now. Only thing it's missing is a Duramax swap =)