Tips on keeping neighbors cats off my truck...

Blown 346

Over the past 2 years when it starts warming up the neighbors cats like to come across the street and either aggravate my indoor cat, or jump on my vehicles. Their 2 cats were strays and they ended up basically feeding them and they stuck around.

I always find them (There are 2 and one of there neighborhood friends) that are either on my back deck, in my garage, or on my cars. I am fed up with the crap, not from only the cats, but there owners. They dont care... I detailed my truck today, went inside for about 30 minutes, come out to find paw prints all over my hood, along with scratches. Luckily I can get them out. A month ago I found a dead rabbit in my yard and one of the cats tore it to pieces and was eating it. I had to get rid of the rest of the rabbits organs.They have tried to get through my screen door and get inside my house to go after my cat. I have two dogs, a shepherd and a lab, I have let them out and used the famous words SICK EM, and the dogs go right after the cats. You would think my 115LB Shepherd and lab would make them not come back. They do.

I have tried waiting for them to nail them with my pellet gun, but have been un successful.

What else can I do to keep them off my property and more importantly my truck and $30,000 Camaro??

Animal control basically said they cant do anything unless thay can catch the cats, they will not chase them around the neighborhood which is understandable.... Alot of you are going to think im mean etc, but Im ready to seriously end there lives and leave them on the neighbors door step with a note saying karma around there neck.

Any other ideas?

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Use a airsoft gun not pellet. I don't care for cats but I'm not one to just kill. That being said to keep them away gallon milk jugs filled with water and strategically placed works and also used coffee grounds in the dirt around the house and fenceline works as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Wolf urine or wolf scent in the area where you park. You may not like the scent, but the cats hate it

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Amazing what you can learn around here. Where do you find the stuff Chris?

Google wolf piss. Haha had to do it.

If you can catch them on your property you can try spraying some canned air. The noise scares the crap out of my cat. We use it when he is doing something we don't want him to do. It works pretty well. If you scare them every time they come over they may stay away.

Its pretty mean, and I probably wouldn't ever do it (especially to a dog) but since its a cat lol. Ou can put out a bowl of antifreeze and thecat more than likly will drink it.... They wont be back. My grandpa used to do it way back I remember.