Good as new!!!!!!

BlueAWDSS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not as bad as I thought it was. No frame damage, bumper brackets are good. So everything that I have off is pretty much what I have to replace. Outside of the fender. But every thing lines up and is straight. Hood still shut and latches. So I'm going to replace everything myself and take it up to a shop to get sprayed.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I am one of those people that is all about humor. I look at this as a chance to put stuff on the truck that I wasn't going to be able to for awhile. And no one was hurt so I'm good. Everyone looked at me like I'm crazy at work cause there were all saying well your not going to be able to sell it for as much as its worth. I looked at them and said what gives you the idea that I am going to sell it. Sh!t happens.

Paul

Now that's the spirit we need around hear who said I'm gonna sell it I love it that's what I'm saying they would have to peal my cold hard hands from the wheel when I die I'm literally gonna rock it till the wheels fall off then buy new wheel and do it again

Dern! That's painful to look at! LOL

x2

Tell that ins. company you want your 6.0 decal back too...

They already included that into the estimate