My Super Slow SS

Bizo

Your first mistake is taking a truck out for the first time and expecting miraculous numbers. Doesn't happen like that. Without a doubt you could get your truck into low 15s with your setup alone. Just have to find the sweet spot of it and then work from there.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

The reality of these trucks is there heavy so it takes more to get them going. Your gonna have to put some money in it to get the times your looking for. To get the numbers your looking for you will this is my opion here. Longtubes and good cold air intake, a vett servo n shift kit, and a really good tune. That will get you in the ball park. All about hp to weight ratio. Those mods usually make most guys happy.

Your gonna have to put some money in it Longtubes and good cold air intake, a vett servo n shift kit, and a really good tune. That will get you in the ball park. All about hp to weight ratio. Those mods usually make most guys happy.

X2 ......all about the tune Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

So it comes down to you using gay slurs Jeff? And yes, please and thank you's are the norm where I come from, I was not raised as an animal in Maine. And as far as the mods, you do not have a clue and nor does anyone else except for 2 members here as I have asked them for advice in producing the new mod. Im sorry to see the moderator title has gotten to your ego, it's quite sad you use to be a nice guy but it's time to grow up.

Gay slurs????

Someone please pass the god dam!!!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Thanks 03mass. I'll check out Billy Boat.

CanadianVRss, what intake are you running the L92 heads? Just a mail order tune? What's it running in the 1/4 now? Sorry, I thought you wrote "heads" not "headers" in you first post.

Hey Bizo, sorry I haven't been checking this thread often, school and stuff. Anyway, I'm using the L92 truck intake with a LS3 90mm gold blade TB. Yes just a mail order tune, but I bought HPTuners so I can log and send my logs to zippy to make retunes easy because I'm in Canada and mailing a PCM can be time consuming and expensive. I haven't run my truck yet at the track as its in the body shop getting my rollpan, ISS wing and hood painted and installed. Having a lot of hiccups with the body work (too much to list) but I'm hoping to have it soon so I can get the tune bang on. I did say heads, but I edited it like 1 min later, you must've been watching this thread like a hawk! I'm hoping for 13.6-13.8 when properly tuned. My mods list is in my sig.

Ya, I'm definately interested in what it runs with what you've done so far. Keep me posted. Are you running at NE Dragway?

never been to the drag strip just hammer the gas from stop lights and rip donuts from time to time

Hey Bizo, sorry I haven't been checking this thread often, school and stuff. Anyway, I'm using the L92 truck intake with a LS3 90mm gold blade TB. Yes just a mail order tune, but I bought HPTuners so I can log and send my logs to zippy to make retunes easy because I'm in Canada and mailing a PCM can be time consuming and expensive. I haven't run my truck yet at the track as its in the body shop getting my rollpan, ISS wing and hood painted and installed. Having a lot of hiccups with the body work (too much to list) but I'm hoping to have it soon so I can get the tune bang on. I did say heads, but I edited it like 1 min later, you must've been watching this thread like a hawk! I'm hoping for 13.6-13.8 when properly tuned. My mods list is in my sig.

I bet you will be a bit quicker than what you think. I'd say more like 13.3ish

Your first mistake is taking a truck out for the first time and expecting miraculous numbers. Doesn't happen like that. Without a doubt you could get your truck into low 15s with your setup alone.

Thank you. This was my point earlier

---

I see you changed your mind on what you had to say? I'm SO surprised.

You clearly have avoided answering any question I've asked you but have no prob. replying with your B/S that I'm a rude/over-inflated Mod. using 'gay slurs' with out a please or thank you.

What is this 'New Mod' you speak of? Please answer, Thank you, Jeff

I will not let the name of the shop out. I am not here to make believers but offer info I have that others do not.

Fail....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't expecting miraculous numbers, I'm aware that its a stock truck that weighs 5200 lbs. I was just expected what all the magazine reviews were running when the trucks came out and that was 14.9-15.2 at 88-90 mph.

I wasn't expecting miraculous numbers, I'm aware that its a stock truck that weighs 5200 lbs. I was just expected what all the magazine reviews were running when the trucks came out and that was 14.9-15.2 at 88-90 mph.

5200lbs? Is that your actual weight or what you also read in a magazine?