What is the thread pattern of this bolt?!

bmxbum76

I am installing a amplifier in my truck and the battery terminal is pretty tight so I decided to use the accessory positive in the red box. the problem is I cannot find a nut to fit the bolt. I went to home depot and lowes and tried every single bolt there and nothing would thread. Has anyone used this location before and if so what fit! IMG_8245_zps854f3093.jpg

I have went there in the past. I wouldn't got there for an amp with more than 300 watts though. Personally, go to best buy and get a gm side post battery tap. If your battery terminal is extremely tight, put the 5/16 wrench on it and tap it solidly till it comes loose. Cause sooner or later it's going to need to come off, better now than when your in a bind and screwed. Good luck

I have went there in the past. I wouldn't got there for an amp with more than 300 watts though. Personally, go to best buy and get a gm side post battery tap. If your battery terminal is extremely tight, put the 5/16 wrench on it and tap it solidly till it comes loose. Cause sooner or later it's going to need to come off, better now than when your in a bind and screwed. Good luck

I think he meant tight as in clearance. Dont know how. I have a Monster terminal I got from best buy and it works just fine. Just installed my system on monday. I was able to get 4g wire in there no problem. Ill gwt a pic tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2