ANGRY AS HELL ON A VETTE

dpoole5074

if its a stock 2008+ Vette with nitrous your in trouble. It could be a high 10 sec car with just nitrous. They are mid to high 12's stock . Your only hope would to get rid of the top mount blower cause you don't have a chance with a roots style blower they just don't have the top end needed to kill a Vette or trap over 120 mph cause that's what its going to take to slay a 450-500 HP Vette. If it has upwards to 600+ HP just give up now cause it ain't going to happen.

Your best bet at this time is to throw the nitrous on and see what happens, and hope all your ducks are in a row otherwise you will be shopping for a new block soon.

Custom fiberglass bed doors hood and fenders all your interior stripped but the drivers seat and you might get closer to his tail lights. your a turtle chasing a rabbit good luck with that. just have a friend stick a banana in his tail pipe before the race next time. just enjoy the truck and pick your races better you wouldn't try boxing mike Tyson would ya I wouldn't same thing.

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Custom fiberglass bed doors hood and fenders all your interior stripped but the drivers seat and you might get closer to his tail lights your a turtle chasing a rabbit good luck with that just have a friend stick a banana in his tail pipe before the race next time just enjoy the truck and pick your races better you wouldn't try boxing mike Tyson would ya I wouldn't same thing

Haha Alan.. You gotta learn to use periods. Super hard to interpret run-on sentences. :cheers:

Sell the truck--buy a 60k mile cobra for 15k! Haha throw a 2.76 upper pulley 60lbs Siemens and 150 shot! Bye bye vette! Run low 11's high 10's all day long with ease! And turn around and sell it for what you have in it! Cake work! Haha plus I like the way mid12ss talks! Man I like the way you think brother! Haha yea both these guys you had problems with sound like d-bags! Be modest not an a$$!

LOL...Thanks guys very good responses and not to mention some cracked me up...it is only a 1998 corvette running 340 hp ...not sure how much nitrous he is sprying yet...I am over the whole thing to an extent but I beleive I can get him once and make him drop more money in his just to beat my 3 ton hot rod...but if not I am cool with that cause I have a super sexy truck and am cool with that....