Wheel selection for my DD 2500HD Silverado

shawnss

So I'm wanting to add a set of wheels to me 2005 Silverado 2500HD. I do not plan on going with a lift kit on this truck but I do plan to level it up front with a leveling kit. I wanting to run a 20" wheel with about a 33" tires. Tire I was planning on going with would be a Toyo Mt 305/55/20.

I went into my local wheels shop where I get all my wheels and tires from. I was asking about the BMF death metal wheels. he said they are kind of hard to get ahold of and started asking if I was open to other similar wheels. I said I would like the BMF but if I like another wheel I would consider them possibly.

So he showed me a Mayhem tank wheel that he thought I might like. So Im coming here to ask you guys what you think would be the best fit for my truck and look the best.

here are my selections.

#1 BMF Novakane death metal.

#2 BMF Reapers

#3 Mayhem tank

here are the BMF novakane. #1

1271102223novakane_8_black_zpsc5fe7121.j

Here are the BMF reapers #2

BMF_repr_death_metal_8_lug_std_800_zps8c

Heres the Mayhem tank #3 wheel

mayhem-tank-black-machined-spokes_zps74f

heres the truck they will be going on.

IMG_8741_zps52f6aae5.jpg

#3 ugly as he#@ center cap for sure go with 1 or 2

yeah #3 is by far my least favorite wheel. thats the one the wheel guy kept recommending. he kept saying it would be $600.00 less than the other two. but way uglier to Ha.