what you guys think of this......

CJ_978

i was doing some research online and came across these.... if people were interested can talk to them about getting a SS logo made with with light color of choice..... just an idea guys to see what you guys think

heres an example of what they are

http://www.crystal-awards-trophies.com/glass-paperweights-gifts-custom-3d-sphere-engraved-blocks/249/crystal-3d-logo-keychain-with-long-light.html

Edited by CJ_978 (see edit history)

Yeah man not for me lol. I feel like I'm overdoing it already,I mean the door badges,tailgate,Bowtie,flood lights and the headrests do enough advertisement haha.

Oops almost 4got the lanyard lol. Starting to feel like a "Super Slow" person hahha

Yeah man not for me lol. I feel like I'm overdoing it already,I mean the door badges,tailgate,Bowtie,flood lights and the headrests do enough advertisement haha.

Oops almost 4got the lanyard lol. Starting to feel like a "Super Slow" person hahha

im with ya there man! haha idk i saw it and thought other people might like it.... just throwing the idea out there is someone wanted to get involved and push for these

maybe i can help ,,,i'm good at make this keychains of crystal ,and just the owner of crystal-awards-trophies.com

just give me an mails ,and i will give out more great advises to you .

im sure if you made a few someone here would buy them you know red blue and white would be your only colors that would make sense but let's see a finished product