New from WI

jsm110

Been stalking the for sale section on and off for awhile. Hopefully ill land one sometime and be able to join you guys in talking about them. My other truck is a 93 that Ive had since i first started driving. That truck will always be my primary mod truck but i am looking for a ss to replace my dd (Buick Rainier). Heres some pics of my 93. got my project all planned this summer to redo the front end. trying to go for all painted look and ditch all the chrome.

post-21323-0-99171800-1368542234_thumb.jpg

post-21323-0-00095000-1368542242_thumb.jpg

Im up near Green Bay. Yeah my 93 is my baby. Just took it out for the summer. Going to try my hand at painting soon. Got a new grille, bumper and mirrors that im going to attempt to paint.

Funny story I ordered my 96 silverado that color and it came in wrong. All blue with silver on the bottom and I kept it anyway it was a nice looking truck. Never got to see one like yours lol. Welcome to the site man.

Thanks for the welcome. Found a decent SS that im traveling to look at soon. Hopefully it pans out and ill get it in next couple days. Born and raised in Racine. My cousin races his trans am from time to time at great lakes. Ill have to tell him to keep an eye out for your truck