"WTB Air ducts"

1skss

I have a passenger side brake duct. Good shape outside of same paint chipping from age. 75 plus shippng for it.Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Looking to get both man,ill keep ya in mind if I can't find any.

Hello,I seen that you were looking for brake ducts I have a set if you're interested
just to let you know they are not oem, they are fibreglass replicas that looks like the real deal.have sold many sets in the past never had any complaints
the cost is 160 dollars shipped to your door.I have pay pal for your convenice. :cool:
pictures are available upon request thank you

I can get my hands on a left 2003-2004 style OE (brand new in GM box) for $145.00 + shipping. I'd have to order this one, take me about 4-5 days to get my hands on it & then ship it out to you. These list for over $240.00 new!!

-or-

I have a right hand 2006-2007 Classic GM brake duct new in the OE box for $100.00 + shipping. I could order the left hand duct & have it in 2 days for the same price. These list for over $135.00 new.

If this helps any. From what I understand the inside grilles are a different design, so if your grilles are good you could swap them around whichever way so they would both match....

-Jon in TX.

Well I have the drivers side as well but it was damaged in the accident. One of the tabs got snapped off. I'm just ordering from gm parts direct and getting the whole bumper with ducts. So I will have a spare passenger side.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2