New H.I.D.s

Ya Idk how to explain my thinking... Yellow technically has the most useful light, but it's not actually bright..

When I picture 5 or 6k hids.. I see the entire road and sides totally lite up slightly blue. When I think of 3ks..i can't imagine all that road being yellow.. But rather only just in front of you. If that makes sense to yas? Lol

sent from your HTC Rezound

Technically you are correct. 6000k and those higher K lights to light up the road. However in anchorage we have winter like 8 months out of the year. And in the summer, it never gets straight pitch black. So in the summer, I usually just ro I why fogs on for the looks of it. But in the winter the yellow light reflects highly off the snow which makes them better than 6000k in winter. Idk how to explain it lol

Technically you are correct. 6000k and those higher K lights to light up the road. However in anchorage we have winter like 8 months out of the year. And in the summer, it never gets straight pitch black. So in the summer, I usually just ro I why fogs on for the looks of it. But in the winter the yellow light reflects highly off the snow which makes them better than 6000k in winter. Idk how to explain it lol

makes sense ....how the system coming along

makes sense ....how the system coming along

Had to put that on hold, I sold the black truck which was a 2000 and I would be cutting up the bed and cab for the blow through. But since I got a new truck I don't want to deplete the value already so it is called off

Good luck not getting a ticket with those. 3000Ks are great for Fogs, but not the best for headlights, I would not be surprised if the first cops that sees you pulls you over.

I have 3000Ks in my fogs, but I would never dream about them in my lows.