Does this kind of place exist?

PhillipL

Hi everyone, Is there any place that will rent tools and work space or maybe a lift for you to work on your own cars in Socal near Los Angeles or San Gabriel? I'm looking for a place like that to make working on my car easier. Any info would be very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I went to check out “Your Dream Garage“ yesterday to do my brakes. I tell you what, the place is legit. I rented a bay with a lift for an hour with no problems what so ever. They have every tool you can imagine. From tire mounting machines to hand and air tools to high end scan tools... The place is clean, well lit and easy to get to. If you are in or around the Los Angeles area and need a to work on your car, you can’t beat it... I told the guys there I would spread the word for them so here is a shameless plug on their behalf.. Check them out @ urdreamgarage.com

Edited by PhillipL (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would check with some local car clubs. I am on the opposite coast but there is a club local to me that has a lease on an old service station for club use.

You might get lucky.

Looks like we just did get lucky

• 1 month later...