Dynamat under bed for drone

SuperStock

Dynomat is designed to be inside a vehicle. If you place it under your bed it would hold a lot of moisture and debris against the bed and promote premature rusting which would be a bad thing. I would just put it in your cab or check into an exhaust blanket for the muffler.

• 8 months later...

Has anyone done back wall of cab in dyna mat and got drone down to reasonable levels or is cab and floorboard all been done at once .I ask because I had a couple fishing rods sitting behind head rests during a camping trip and they buzzed like crazy at same rpm as the drone .I am thinking of double layer on back of cab to stop vibration .Interestingly my two 10"subs also make back of cab buzz I turned amp down to stop this ,everything appears to be tight ???

There are different types that you can use, probably want to use something like the dynaliner vs the thin stuff. But you can put multi layers of the thinner stuff....is what we did in areas of my car I had for car audio competition's.

I had to deaden my cab. Roof being the most noisy. Back wall just got done and helped tremendously. Floor is next.

Just an fyi for everyone that is going to look at this. Do research on your deadening. Dynamat works but it is retardedly overpriced. I used murdermat on my truck. Same shit, half the price. There is also cheap crap like rattle trap deadening.

Tossing it out there, don't want any of you spending more than what is necessary.

Sent using Tapatalk.