Need grill for '03 SSS

gcosse05

I got this truck a few days ago, and the grill is absolutely horendous. Its got to go asap. Anybody got one they would sell? Preferably red so i dont have to paint. Ive only found one online, and it was pretty pricey. Thanks in advance.

Oh my....that is horrible... Lol

But anyways, I think the price is right. That's where I got mine for my truck. They are OEM grilles. The guy buys them in bulk and then paints and sells them on eBay, great quality paint, great quality grille, great quality fit. Can't go wrong. :)

Oh my....that is horrible... Lol

But anyways, I think the price is right. That's where I got mine for my truck. They are OEM grilles. The guy buys them in bulk and then paints and sells them on eBay, great quality paint, great quality grille, great quality fit. Can't go wrong. :)

Ok cool man thanks. Yea it is very horrible. Totally takes away fron the "SS" look

• 1 month later...
You got VHO rims on it

Yep.. it came with 24's when I got it. .. and I found these for a STEAL so I scooped em. No money to buy SS wheels... I got a motor to build!!