Maybe a hint of hope for a new special truck offering

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/could-chevy-be-exploring-a-ford-raptor-rival.html/?ref=YF

I saw this article and it hints of maybe a rival to the Ford Raptor (which I'm sure would be a 4x4 offroad package), and the comment about "lifestyle models" (such as the Ford Harley edition) may give hope to a future SS truck or something comparable?

That would be nice to see. They have been hinting at more "halo" trucks all the time but nothing has yet happened.

Chevy Had the ZR2 concept, and GMC had the All Terrain HD concept, both would be great off roading beasts to match the Raptor. Of course a SS version would be nice to see as well but it better thave a 500+ 7.0 or a Supercharged 6.2L

That would be nice to see. They have been hinting at more "halo" trucks all the time but nothing has yet happened.

Chevy Had the ZR2 concept, and GMC had the All Terrain HD concept, both would be great off roading beasts to match the Raptor. Of course a SS version would be nice to see as well but it better thave a 500+ 7.0 or a Supercharged 6.2L

I would LOVE to see a 7.0 or supercharged 6.2L option... i've dreamed about romping my truck with a 7.0 swap