New sway bar link bushings. What a chore

I thought you just had to unscrew the nuts and slip it off. Seems a little excessive to me.

Everyone I ever did was fairly easy, like stated above unscrew the nut and bull the bolt through then swap bushings and reinstall the nut/bolt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

how will them worn out bushings affect the ride? im lowering my truck at this momemt and wanna get that fixed since i saw like two of them that were torn lol, also price?

Lol I guess I just have a goofy sense of humor. It's getting a 2/4 drop, I just changed the sway bar bushings while its apart cause I have to wait till tomorrow to reassemble.

oh ok lol

I did mine without even taking the wheels off, energy suspension ploy bushings!

X2. just did it last night. energy suspension bushings and end links. huge improvement for so little money.

Chrome bumper on a SS?? Am I missing something lol.

His sig states "fan".

Lol I guess I just have a goofy sense of humor. It's getting a 2/4 drop, I just changed the sway bar bushings while its apart cause I have to wait till tomorrow to reassemble.

Good one Dave. Original read had me scratching my head. :jester: Looks like you've got her pretty well field stripped.