Gray Center Cap needed

Revenoor

Yep, I lost one the other day. Having a hard time finding OEM gray as it seems Epray is full of chrome versions. Also would be helpful if someone could give me the part number for the gray center cap from 20" coated 2003 SS.

That sucks yeah I just seen them online I planned on getting a full set of four did they say if they can still get them

I didn't ask. Called local Chevy and after holding for 45 minutes :thumbsdown: , I was told $98 each plus tax and it was a special order. With recently learned P/N I found a set of 4 "like new" on ePray for $140 (mutiple sets availabe). I ordered a set, the picture looks better than mine.

I didn't ask. Called local Chevy and after holding for 45 minutes :thumbsdown: , I was told $98 each plus tax and it was a special order. With recently learned P/N I found a set of 4 "like new" on ePray for $140 (mutiple sets availabe). I ordered a set, the picture looks better than mine.

Are they oem or replica's?

Are they oem or replica's?

The ad says OEM, they look like it but with ePray who knows. http://www.ebay.com/itm/330889849834?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Now I need both front door panels or a miricle fix for the window switch cluster retainer. I finaly got around to investigating why the switch panels were loose and the plastic piece where the rear retaining clips go is broken on both sides. Panel retained only by front screw now.

Edited by Revenoor (see edit history)

I ordered a set, the picture looks better than mine.

Once u get em in can u let us know how they look. I'm thinking of buying a couple sets....

Also, for anyone else interested. I got the dude down 40 bucks if I bought 2 sets... If we get enough people maybe he will

drop the price even more... Just a thought.

Once u get em in can u let us know how they look. I'm thinking of buying a couple sets....

Also, for anyone else interested. I got the dude down 40 bucks if I bought 2 sets... If we get enough people maybe he will

drop the price even more... Just a thought.

let me know I would be down if there oem quality

drop the price even more... Just a thought.let me know I would be down if there oem quality

I also, am looking for a set. Let me know how this works out.

I also, am looking for a set. Let me know how this works out.

due in this week, I'll let ya'll (that's Texas speak) know.

Currently enjoying some Bar Room Blues via Tunein and Sqeezebox in the garage while awaiting Mr. UPS to deliver my new headlight assemblies so I can check out a new set of Sylvania zXe lamps. Anything will look good after years of staring thru the hazed/crazed lenses with OEM lamps.

Cap received albeit the following Monday not Friday (creating a lable does NOT constitute shipping). They look good. Plastic is re-painted nicely, center chrome is excellent, new Bowtie 'stckers' are good. For $140 vs. $400 quoted from dealer I would recommend. I considered installing the one I lost, keeping a spare and selling the other two but the new ones are so much nicer than mine I replaced all four.