My turbo build

Link2603

He's truck runs good for sure but i dont like the fact that they have been slamming it in everyone's face that it's the first 9 sec ls based truck in Oklahoma. I'd give my left nut to have my ss run single digits.

I can't wait to see how fast it is when u get done sounds like it should haul the mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-19864-137549975864_thumb.jpg

Motor is back in just working on connecting everything back up and doing heat protection crap. Transmission will be in the shop Monday to get a little work done to it and hopefully it's in by next weekend.

• 1 month later...

Well tyranny and driveshafts are put back on. I made a dumb mistake putting the tranny in by forgetting to put the dipstick tube on. A mistake I will never do again!!!! I still have to run my fuel line from the tank to the rail. Wiring harness for the pumps and the intake pump setup is done. Just a lot of little things to do. With me being the only one working on my truck and it being outside in the Oklahoma heat progress is slow. I could get some guys to help me, but I barely trust myself most of the time on this build. I've never did something this complex and trying to research things to make I do it right takes a lot of time as well. Hopefully by the end of this weekend all the manual labor will be done and the tuning process can start.arepezev.jpge6agybu2.jpg8abe5esu.jpg

Your doiing this all yourself ?

Everything but the tune. I've thought about doing that as well, but I don't feel like possibly messing up something I put a lot of time and money into. Managing time between working on the truck and watching football is challenging right now lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

esemezug.jpgu3aje7uj.jpg

Well she's back on the ground. I ll post a video of it idling soon just never think about it while I'm working. I'm really surprised it idles on e85 without a tune. It's a little rough sounding but it's not running lean at all. I'm going to call zippy either today or next week to see what I need to do to get this thing tuned.