My turbo build

Link2603

Talked to zippy today and ordered hp tuners pro for the truck. I don't know if I got a good deal or not but Hinson Motorsports had it for 649$ On eBay and I offered 600$ for it and they took it. Either way I'm one step closer.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talked to zippy today and ordered hp tuners pro for the truck. I don't know if I got a good deal or not but Hinson Motorsports had it for 649$ On eBay and I offered 600$ for it and they took it. Either way I'm one step closer.

You did good.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the status on this bad boy?

I looked up that cheif guy you were talking about, a lot of trash talking lol but I guess that's what gets a race going.

I spent like an hour or 2 looking at visa from that one lol, I sure miss the street scene saw a few people from Cali I know n ran with before.

Are you planning on this being a street truck? I mean you got the AWD already so definelty got the advantage there already.

Whats the status on this bad boy?

I looked up that cheif guy you were talking about, a lot of trash talking lol but I guess that's what gets a race going.

I spent like an hour or 2 looking at visa from that one lol, I sure miss the street scene saw a few people from Cali I know n ran with before.

Are you planning on this being a street truck? I mean you got the AWD already so definelty got the advantage there already.

Yeah its going to be a street truck. I wanted something that I could cruise around and just have fun in. I do live 3 miles from the track though. Zippy is doing the tuning right now so I've gotten to drive it a around a bit. Man I didn't realize how much I missed this truck. I ve been driving my work truck (2012 f150) for the last 7 months and forgot what power was. I've only been able to give it maybe 1/4 throttle and already faster then that piece of crap. I keep forgetting to get an idea video but I ll try tonight. The truck isn't loud at all. Most people wouldn't even think twice about it if they heard it idle. On a negative note though I'm going to have to rebuild the front diff soon. The howl is louder then I remember lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's still got the nova I guess he just wanted to build a turbo truck lol. All I know is that it is a turbo 6.0L. As far as the truck goes everything seems to be going good. I had a bunch of little issues come up that bothered me at first. One turbo was getting hotter then the other which ended up being a bad o2 sensor. When you let a truck sit for 7 months there's a lot of creaks and moans that happens when you first drive it again. Scared me a couple of times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk