SS vs SRT 8

Link2603

Found an old video of my ss vs a jeep srt8 thought you guys would enjoy it. Race was from a dig. Srt 8 only had a couple of bolt on parts. My truck had a side mount whipple at 8lbs. Srt 8 challenged me and told me they were going to spank me lol.

http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/link2603/media/3265D6F4-67A6-40A9-969D-E442B3C93FD5-520-000000550FDB2253.mp4.html

Damn. I remember that. I raced the cammed 5.3 immediately after they raced and we both got pulled over. Got our licenses suspended lol. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Tough luck man! That blows..

Found an old video of my ss vs a jeep srt8 thought you guys would enjoy it. Race was from a dig. Srt 8 only had a couple of bolt on parts. My truck had a side mount whipple at 8lbs. Srt 8 challenged me and told me they were going to spank me lol.

http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/link2603/media/3265D6F4-67A6-40A9-969D-E442B3C93FD5-520-000000550FDB2253.mp4.html

Good kill man. Truck sounds mean.

Bet he didnt see that coming lol.
It was a girl lol.

Damn. I remember that. I raced the cammed 5.3 immediately after they raced and we both got pulled over. Got our licenses suspended lol.Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
You get your licenses back yet?

No not yet. The suspension didn't start until November and I have to wait a full year. Not to mention I was pulled over a couple of months back so I have to see if it effected the duration.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

No not yet. The suspension didn't start until November and I have to wait a full year. Not to mention I was pulled over a couple of months back so I have to see if it effected the duration. Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

i have a video of that race to. Im glad i raced first lol.