how much hp to break 100 in 1/4

poopnewton

I'd say a good stall 3200 or above a good cam and good tune will get you right over. You gotta get this big truck out the hole if you wanna go fast. Hp wise I'd say 450 to 475hp should get you right there.

I trap 98mph right now with just bolts ons. It's not that hard to get to 100 mph

That's good. If I ever get around to doing anything to my truck I'd like to beat those tuned ecoboosts from a roll. I see most of them on the internet running mid to upper 90's in the 1/4.

Lol :)

Get yourself a good stall converter and a good tune with the main bolton's.

:cheers:

The one that beat me the other day wasn't that slow and I'm pretty sure he was completely stock.

the ecoboosts run hard for what they are. They will dessimate (sp?) a stock SSS. The SSS hands down is better looking and more fun

Ya those eco boost move. I lined up with one at the track with the DA over 3900, we lined up and I ran a shitty 2.5 60' time and I all I could say to my self is that f'n Eco boost better not beat me lol

But I came out up front, only mods are an AEM intake and 3400 stall.